Friday, September 3, 2010

Lack of Motivation

Dear Lex Tayler
I have no motivation to study for school. Every year I try to set goals to study more but it just never happens. What can I do? This lack of motivation is starting to affect my grades. I know I need to study, but I just don't. Please Help!!


Lack of Motivation

Dear Lack of Motivation,

I suggest you find a special place where you can just be alone and relax. Maybe like your room with music on, or outside on a great day. Sometimes with sports, chores, and school your life can be hectic, try rewarding yourself for doing your work. (for every 1/2 hour of studying, 10 minutes of texting?) Encourage yourself and say "I'm almost done!!" Have a set time everyday and adhere to it strictly school related so you can't plan other things around it. Let me know how things go? :)

Your welcome, Lex Tayler

send your problems to me at: norwellbloggers@yahoo.com

Search